Telephone Consultations - Speak With An Attorney
Get the facts you need before you start the divorce
You can speak to licensed practicing California family law attorney and
have your specific questions answered quickly for a low one time fee.
Here is a sample of some of the many ways we can
- Learn how the law applies to your specific situation.
- Get advice about alternative means to resolve your disputes, including
mediation and arbitration.
- Receive guidance and procedural information for filing or serving
- Review of your existing documents.
- Preparation and/or suggestion of documents to be prepared.
- Legal research and analysis of particular points of law.
- Planning for upcoming negotiations.
You can also get answers to specific questions regarding:
- General divorce questions.
- Custody issues.
- Child Support issues.
- Modification of an existing order.
- Paternity or any other family law matter.
- Annulment information.
|Divorce Legal Services Has Offices Located In
Northern California - Contra Costa.
Toll Free: 1-800-949-7004